Good Information = Good Business Decisions
What if you ran your entire business based on how you “felt” things were going with no real data: no financial data to know if you’re profitable, no efficiency data, no metrics to tell you if you’re doing a good job… You just “feel” things are good.
Does that sound like you? No way.
Why would you do any less for the IT Security and Infrastructure that runs your business? IT isn’t a necessary evil, it is absolutely necessary to stay competitive in our day. One misstep can cost your company thousands to hundreds of thousands. You mitigate that risk with good data.
You rely HEAVILY on your company e-mail, applications and client data to run your business – and if that system is slow, buggy, in jeopardy of a major crash, or just not the RIGHT system, then YOU are in jeopardy of not being able to service your customers and certainly not scale your business.
Additionally, if you are in the Department of Defense’s supply chain (anywhere) you are also required to comply with DFARS, which includes maintaining IT environments in compliance with the NIST 800-171 Security Standards.
When You Need A Competent, Knowledgeable
Systems Engineer or IT Security Professional
To Help You, We Can…
- Scan for spyware, viruses, and other security threats lurking in the background that can slow down your network, cause it to crash, and even allow hackers to access your confidential information.
- Validate your backups are working and check that your current disaster recovery plan would allow you to be back up and running fast in the event of a major network failure or disaster.
- Check your network’s current security against hacker attacks, theft, phishing spam, viruses, and even employee sabotage.
- Deliver you a report of every computer in company, its specs, and which ones need to be replaced in the next 12, 18, or 36 months.
- Diagnose slow, unstable PCs and Servers – and told you what to do to fix it.
- Discuss a project or upgrade you are considering, or give you a second opinion on a quote you received.
- Sit same-side of the table with you to understand your business processes and strategy to deliver you a true “IT Roadmap” that will tell you the steps to take the next 36 months - and about how much it will cost you.
- Provide a DFARS Compliant / NIST 800-171 Risk & Compliance Assessment that will assure you are keeping CUI safe and secure, as well as allow you to keep your contracts.
If you answered “YES!” to one or more of these, you need one of InTech’s Audits And Assessments. Check out below what burning business question each service answers and give us a call so we pick the service to best meet your needs. 724.235.8750.
|Type||When You Need To Know…||Cost|
|IT Security Audit||“Am I Secure?”||Up to 20 PC’s - $2,500
21 – 49 - $3,200
50 – 100 - $4,900
Over 100, call
|Network Assessment||“What is going on in my network?”||Up to 20 PC’s - $2,000
21 – 49 - $2,900
50 – 100 - $3,800
Over 100, call
|Total Network & Security Audit And IT Roadmap||“What is going on in my business network, am I secure, and what do I do this year, next year, and the year after with IT to meet my business’ strategy?”||Up to 20 PC’s - $3,200
21 – 49 - $5,300
50 – 100 - $7,600
Over 100, call
|NIST IT Security Compliance Assessments||“Do I comply with the right standards to assure we can keep our contracts?”||Fill Out The Survey Below To Start The Process And Get A Free, No-Obligation Quote|